Saturday, April 25, 2015

An Introduction

So I am a person who goes through life phases, where I get super obsessed with things and try to learn and do as much related to my obsessions as possible. Whether this has been politics, music or reading, when something catches my eye I latch on.

Although I have always been a reader, but in recent years I have embraced the act of consuming literature and have varaciously read book after book. I also have been keen to recommend books to friends and families that are particularly special, started listening to as many book related podcasts as I can find time to, regularly peruse various book related websites, and most recently started a book club. Hence...obsession.

Anyways, I have decided to start this blog where I will review books and give recommendations to anyone who may be interested in hearing my thoughts about what to read. Not sure who will pay attention to my humble opinion but hopefully a few you of will like what I have to say, and maybe even pick something up I suggest.

All the best and hope you enjoy my readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment